Two-thirds of the profits earned will be redistributed
Can we be healthy without quality nutrition? Can we obtain healthy nutrition if our farmers and our lands are ill?
The second part of our project is the development of a clinic in South India.
Which health system must be developed in order to supply efficient medicine accessible to all?
Each medical model is based on a truth and the culmination of knowledge and experience. The application of Siddah philosophy, therefore, is not to the exclusion of modern approaches. As practitioners, it is our responsibility to understand how and when different medical approaches can complement one another. That is why, we defend a holistic health system which combines various approaches to the health. Each one finds elements of its own expertise and space. The model we want to put forward is that of integrative medicine.
Our practice is composed of the following elements:
- A traditional and ecological building in a natural environment
- A hospitalisation center
- A Swiss medical follow-up in Geneva
- Ayurveda, Siddha, Allopathy, Homeopathy practices
- A dispensary supplying full medical care at affordable cost
- A production unit of Ayurvedic/Siddha medicines
- An organic farm including a medicinal garden, a vegetable garden and a cowshed